Monday, June 8, 2009

Here we go again...

We're making another offer on a house today. This will be our fifth offer, and sometimes I wonder if this has became a game to me and I'll freak out if I actually end up moving. I mean, we've made four offers already, and even though two of the four were accepted, we haven't moved. Not for lack of trying or lack of desire, but because of complications on the sellers end. Anyway, here's the house:

Don't worry, it's landscaped now and the grass really makes a difference.

It's cute, very open and spacious floor plan. 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with a fantastic unfinished basement. It's in Cedar Hills in a development called The Cottages, how cute is that?! So, wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. This is Rachael wishing you LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a beautiful view! Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete